Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Party Panads Birthday - One Hour Card Class 040 OHCC040


Stamps: Party Pandas (SAB 2018).

Cardstock: White, Gold foil, Melon Mambo, Painted with Love DSP (Occasions 2018).

Ink: Black, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette marker

Tools: Love Mini Tinsel Trim combo pack (Occasions 2018), sequins from my stash, glue dots, Simple Stripes embossing folder (Occasions 2018), dimensionals.

Punches/Dies: Banners Framelits (2016/17), Stitched Shapes Framelits (2017/18), star punch.

I hadn’t even used my Party Pandas stamp set so decided to use it for my March class before SAB was done.  Went searching Pinterest and found this on Just Judy Designs page (sorry, not a direct link to the card) that used the Painted with Love DSP so I chose to copy it.  Here are the items I used: 


Die cut a banner – the one that is just less than 2” wide from the 5-1/4” x 4” DSP panel.  The reverse side of the panel is the hearts. 


Trim about 3/8” off the top of the banner. 


Die cut another banner - the one that is about 2-1/4” wide from Melon Mambo cardstock and a 2-1/2” circle with the Stitched Shapes Framelits in Pink Pirouette at the same time.  Run the banner through the Simple Stripes embossing folder and adhere to DSP panel to cover the hole. 


The Love Mini Tinsel Trim combo pack comes in Gold and Powder Pink.  Both work nicely with the DSP. 


Stamp using various stamps from the Party Pandas stamp set on a panel for the inside of the card. 


Decorate an envelope with stamped images. 


If you have never made a card before, you will love these One Hour Card Class workshops!  We will complete a card with a matching envelope – ready for the mail!  I host card classes every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  You pick the day and the time that suits you.  Message or email me for more info.  As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to give you fun ideas, share specials & teach you about fabulous stampin products. Let's unleash your creativity!  You can order SU! products online and have them shipped directly to your door. Simply click on the “Shop Now” button in my banner (or I can order for you). I would be most happy to be your Canadian demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...