Sunday, November 26, 2017

Search the Skies on Christmas Eve Pallet Sign

I bought myself a Cricut Explore Air back in May 2017 and have been having lots of fun with creating various signs.  Most of them are made of rescued wood pallets that would otherwise end up in a landfill. No two pieces are identical.  Hope you will follow along for updates as I post them by "Liking" my Facebook page.  You can find this sign in my Here’s Your Sign Facebook page album with it’s info - on a PC go to my Here’s Your Sign FB page, click on Photos on the left side then Here’s Your Sign album across the top and that should open it.  On an iPhone, search for Here’s Your Sign FB page and open it.  Click on Photos then Here’s Your Sign album then click on the sign for its info.

"Search the Skies on Christmas Eve" from Here's Your Sign FB album. This one measures 13-1/2” wide x 27” high.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...