Tuesday, April 5, 2016

SU265 Lucky Duck Baby Card


Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun, Greetings Galore (inside).

Paper: Bashful Blue, Black, watercolor paper, whisper white, Delicate Dots DSP.

Ink: black, So Saffron ink and re-inker, Bashful Blue marker, Tangerine Tango marker.

Accessories: Blender Pen, dimensionals, Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, Wink of Stella, sponge, buttons, aqua painter.

Punch: Scallop edge border, scallop oval, large oval,

Here is an oldie stamp set – from the 2009 Occasions Mini!

I started out by stamping the duck onto a scrap of Watercolor Paper then trimmed it to 2” wide x 2-3/4“ long.  I water colored the duck and used the markers and Blender Pen for his bow, beak and feet.  When it was dry. I sponged the edges.

I stamped the wing of the duck on a scrap Watercolor Paper and water colored it. When it dried, I cut it out and used the Wink of Stella in Clear and went over this wing, bow, beak and feet. 
The duck is layered on a 1/4″ bigger piece of blue DSP.  I cut the black panel about 3-1/4” wide by 2-7/8” long, scalloped one long edge and mounted my duck on this.  I believe I trimmed it down a bit more once I mounted my duck image.

My striped DSP was cut at 1-3/4” long by 5” and the yellow DSP was cut at 2” by 5”.  I fit this to my black panel cut at 5-1/4” by 4” and covered my join with a scallop border that was sponged.  I added the ribbon, duck image, buttons and phrase.

The wing was attached to the full image with a dimensional. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...