Friday, March 11, 2016

Milestone Birthday – 9 years old – B09d


Really liked smallbitsofpaper’s ladybug.  I changed it up a bit so I could call it my own.  I used the oval Coluzzle to make his body instead of a circle punch.  I also left his head as a whole punch – not sure it suits this little guy but it will do just fine.  I stamped the Elements of Style stamp onto a scrap of paper before stamping it on my cardstock as I just wanted a faint image.  Here is the poem I used for this 9 year old card from The Quote Garden.

We’re sending luck and wishes all wrapped up in a hug

Good things should come your way with this tiny ladybug.

Happy 9th birthday!

Cardstock: Old Olive, White, Real Red, Black, Summer Picnic DSP.

Ink: Old Olive, Black.

Stamp: Inspired by Nature, Memorable Moments, Elements of Style.

Accessories: sponge, oval Coluzzle, black marker, white gel pen.

Punches: ¾” circle, 1” circle, Bird Builder, Scallop Trim Border, Owl Builder, standard ¼” hole, 3/16” crop-a-dile, slot.

Font: Comic Sans size 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...