Friday, November 6, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 8 years old – B08c


Lynn Pratt’s Lego card gave me a great idea – instead of having the top Lego piece pull out, I attached it with a brad so that it would swing open!

I balled up a piece of wax paper and pounced with Pacific Point onto my card front.  I cut each block 3.25 inches by 1.5 inches.  The circles are from the large circle on the Owl Punch, edges are sponged and highlights added with the gel pen.  Like Lynn, I used the Word Window Punch, cut in half for the top bumps and lined them up evenly using the SU Grid paper.

Used the same poem as B08b.

Cardstock: White, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red, Pacific Point.
Ink: Pacific Point, Soft Suede, black.
Stamp: Look Who’s Turning.
Accessories: sponge, wax paper, Square Lattice EF, white gel pen, brad,
Punches: Owl Builder, Word Window, ¾” circle, 1/16” hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...