Friday, May 22, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 5 years old – B05b

Marina cardstock is 8.5” x 11”.  Cut the short side at 5" and the long side at 8.25".  Score left side at 3.5" and the right side at 3.75inches.  I found a birdhouse template on the net and changed it to suit my card.  I am sure there is a name for this fold but I don’t know what it is.

Here is the verse I used for inside.

It’s great to be now five years old,

An exciting time for you,

Hope your birthday is so much fun,

With treats and games for you.

For you deserve a special day,

With laughter all day long,

And when it’s time to blow your candles out,

We’ll sing the birthday song.

Cardstock: designer paper from my stash, Chili by Magenta, Marina Mist, Garden Green, White.

Punch: 1-3/8" circle, Bird Builder, 3/4" circle, Wide oval, Scallop border.

Ink: Cherry Cobbler.

Accessories: sponge, Stampin around Cupcakes.

Stamp: Look who's Turning, For a Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...