Friday, April 24, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 4 years old – B04c

Found this Ice Cream template at All Kids Network.  Looked through my stash and found some cardstock that I had used to create some fancy background paper using metallic markers so I used some of this for my ice cream.  I sponged both the ice cream and cone with Chocolate Chip ink.  Here is a poem I found on the net that I figured suited this card.

Ice Cream and Jello

Whistles and Balloons

Shouting and Singing

Rhymes and Tunes

Gifts and Surprises

Fun things to do

It’s time now to wish

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Cardstock: Real Red, White, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel.

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Real Red,

Stamp: #4 is from a set bought at Walmart,

Accessories: sponge, Swiss Dots EF, Square Lattice EF, Honeycomb EF, clear EP, mount.

Punches: 1” circle, 1.25” circle,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...