Friday, March 27, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 4 years old – B04aa

Since my previous card looked a little too boyish, I switched it up to make it suitable for my little 4 year old girls.  This time I used the Flowers, Daisies #2 sizziz die to make the flower. Here is the birthday poem I used for this 4 year old card.

Today is a very special day!

Who could ask for anything more!

Today is the day we celebrate,

because you are turning 4!

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, white, Candy DSP (2005/06), Barely Banana, Regal Rose.

Ink: Regal Rose.

Stamp: Small Script, Look Who’s Turning, Well Scripted, Circle of Friendship.

Accessories: Flowers, Daisies #2 sizziz die, sponge, Coluzzle and Companion to make a 3” oval, ribbon from my stash, Regal Rose for ‘th’, mounts.

Punches: corner rounder, ¾ inch circle, small oval, ½ inch circle.

Font: #4 is Broadway size 72, th is CK Penman size 48, birthday is CK Script size 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...