Friday, March 21, 2014

Milestone Birthday – 1 year old – B01d

Thought this one turned out cute!  The card is white; I sponged the edges with Bermuda Bay.  I colored the ice cream with markers.  I searched Clip art for a #1 then mirrored it.  Another poem from the net:

You are the latest fad, you are the latest craze

It is your charm that leaves everyone in a daze

You are the one in vogue, you are the latest obsession

Even though my dear, you are only one

Happy 1st birthday.

Cardstock: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, the stripes and polka dots where from my stash, white.

Ink: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay.

Stamp: Mouthwatering, Well Scripted.

Accessories: sponge, Soft Suede marker, Bermuda Bay marker, Dusty Durango marker, Lucky Limeade marker, mounts, Calypso Coral 1/8” ribbon, Square Lattice EF.

Punches: wide oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...