Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Milestone Birthday - 1 Year old - B01a

 
I started making 'milestone' birthday cards for my grandkids, great nieces and nephews about 10 years ago.  I would like to share them with you.  For this one, I used wallpaper as my background paper and, yes, that is a top off a pop can that I have threaded the ribbon thro!  Computer generated 'Look who's one'.  I hand drew the tag and balloon.  Found this poem on the net so used it for the inside.

A year’s gone by, how time has flown!

We can’t believe how much you’ve grown!

You’re such a joy and so much fun.

Hurray!  Today you are turning ONE!

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, White, Wallpaper.
Punch: 1/16" hole.

Accessories: Ribbon, Pop can top, thread.

Stamp: SU!.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...