Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SU229 Thankyou Owl Card

 
I decided to challenge myself to using this Owl Punch by SU! at least once a month for a year!  He is so darn cute that it shouldn’t be a problem!  Sometimes I struggle with what colors to put together so I turn to The Color Lab for help.  This was a color combo they suggested.  I embossed Night of Navy cardstock with the Northern Flurry EF then swiped it with my white ink pad to make the snowflakes pop.  I embossed the Cherry Cobbler strip with the Petals a Plenty as they remind me of poinsettia’s.  I white embossed a little snowflake on his chest.  Most everything was sponged in white or navy.

Stamps – Flight of a Butterfly, Make a Mitten.

Card Stock - Black, White, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Soft Suede.

Ink - White, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark.

Accessories - sponge, Owl Builder punch, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, white embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...