Friday, October 18, 2013

MDS 136 Mother’s Day Scrapbook Page

My Digital Studio makes it very simple to create a scrap page.  My background paper is from the kit, Playful Polka Dots.  Here it is below:


Because I didn’t want the lines to show, I simply added some printed paper over top of it.  Easy, easy!  I’m not very good at coming up with my own layout ideas so I surf different scrap page layouts. I found this one so I switched it up to make it suit my pictures.

Page before adding photos.
You can download MDS for a free 30 day trial period.  You have nothing to lose!  Click on the Shop Now button at the top of my Blog for more info.  You’ll love it!

Background: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Playful Polka Dots - designer series paper\Playful Polka Dots 1.
Embellishments: Designer Kits\Playful Polka Dots - border 9, border 1, leaf, flower 6, flower 8, flower 3, border 9.
Punches: 1.25 Square Punch; Extras\Flag Punch, Fill Color = DAFFODIL DELIGHT.

Font: Windsong size 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...