Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Recipe - Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie


I found this on Pinterest some time ago so, I am going to try it.  Perfect for when you're craving something sweet as it makes one giant-size or two smaller cookies.

1 Tablespoon butter, melt in microwave

1 Tablespoon white sugar

1 Tablespoon brown sugar

¼ teaspoon vanilla

pinch of salt

1 egg yolk
 

Stir the above together then add:

1/4 cup flour

2 Tablespoon chocolate chips
 

Stir again.  Press dough onto a 6 to 7“ greased plate and flatten with a fork dipped in water.
 

Microwave 60-80 second.  You can bake this at 350*F for about 8 minutes, or until edges are golden brown rather than use the microwave.  I used the microwave for 80 seconds.
 

Awwww … enjoying my cookie with coffee in my Fairy Glen Co-op mug!  The cookie is big enough that I could even share with hubby if I wanted!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...