Friday, July 5, 2013

MDS 121 Canada Day Scrapbook Page

Here is a page from Jackie’s 2009 album that I did for her.  I finished her 2010 and 2011 albums, now she promptly brings over her pictures from 2009!  Will I ever get my own pages done???!!  Awwww, actually, I am having too much fun!

I basically followed Joan’s page (posted below) for this layout.  Did you know you can crop out any part of a stamp in MDS?  You betcha!  ‘Happy 1st of July Canada Day’ is all one stamp.  I cropped it to make two stamps!  Just fabulous!

If you are thinking about digital scrapbooking, you can download MDS (My Digital Studio) for a free 30 day trial period.  Click on the ‘Shop Now’ button at the top of my Blog for more info.  You will be hooked!l
Here is the 'recipe':
 
Page before adding photo.

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Sent with Love - designer series paper\Sent with Love – 6.
Embellishments
    Ribbon\Wide Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon\Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon – knot.
Stamps
    Designer Kits\Days to Remember\Days to Remember - heart outline, Color = REAL RED.  Changed the opacity to 35%.
    Canada Day\Canada Day - maple leaf, Color = REAL RED and WHISPER WHITE.

Punches
    Extras\Petite Pennant Punch, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE and REAL RED

    Tag Punch, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE.
 
Elliot' First Canada Day
Joan's page
Did I tell you guys that we purchased a house in Turtleford?  Possession date was June 10th and lots has happened!  Besides doing a few reno's inside, we are also building an addition (entrance, laundry, half bath) and an attached single car garage.  The forms were poured last Tuesday so we are on our way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...