Friday, June 21, 2013

MDS 119 Keep This Memory Scrapbook Page

Another very simple 12x12 digital scrap page using My Digital Studio Software by Stampin Up!  For this page, I used the color match tool.  I picked a color from Bobi’s sweater to use on the circle, a blue from Jackie’s sweat shirt and a green from Wayne’s shirt.  Very, very simple to do!  I also used the Align tool to help me make a straight line with the chess pieces and space them evenly on my page.  These pictures were really dark – I was able to lighten them with the Photo Effects tool.  Notice that you can arrange your pictures behind and/or in front of the circle just like in manual scrapping!

My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use design software featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories. Compatible with PC and Mac operating systems, My Digital Studio allows designers of all skill levels to create their own digital projects or use hundreds of templates to make professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more.  Anyone can try it FREE for 30 days! Click on the ‘Shop Now’ button at the top of my Blog for the info.
Page before adding photos.

Here is the ‘recipe’:

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Mocha Morning - designer series paper\Mocha Morning – 7.
Embellishments     Sara's Sequins – silver.

Stamps

    School Days\School Days - circle
    Game Night\Game Night - chess pieces, Color = BASIC BLACK.
Punches     Eyelet Border Punch
    1.25 Square Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...