Friday, May 17, 2013

MDS 114 A Cute Mess Scrapbook Page

Ohhh what a cute face eh??  This is a 12x12 digital scrapbook page using My Digital Studio (MDS) software by Stampin Up.  My daughter had 10 pictures of this little munchkin’ eating.  I couldn’t decide what pictures I would scrap for her as I couldn’t resist that little face in any of them!  So, I decided I would use them all.


I made one page then had MDS do me a ‘duplicate page mirrored’!  All I had to do was switch out my pictures and tweak a bit for the second page.  How quick and easy is that!  Give it a try!  You can download MDS for a free 30 day trial period.  Click on the Shop Now button at the top of my Blog for more info.  You’ll love it!
Page before adding photos.

Paper: Rock a Bye 2, Stripe, Blooms, Patterns, Soft Flower, Small Polka Dots.

Stamps: Rock a Bye.

Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbon, Grosgrain Bow.

Punches: Square, Circle, Scallop edge, Scallop Circle.

Font: CK Handprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...