Friday, March 29, 2013

MDS 107 Best Ever Birthday Scrapbook Page

Oh what excitement to open presents when you are only two years old!  Addison in 2010.
 
Paper: Lap of Luxury.

Stamps: Calendar Basics Kit, Epic Overlays, Get it Done, Its all Good.

Embellishments: Get it Done.
Punches: Square, Top Note.
Font: Freehand591.
Page before adding photos.
Hope you liked this.  Would love if you left me a Comment!  If life doesn't get in my way too badly, I am going to post a craft or a sewing project or a recipe or a card or something different than a scrap page every Tuesday. Hope you will join me or better yet, sign up to have my posts sent directly to your email. That can be done by clicking on Home and entering your email under Subscribe via email!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...