Friday, January 11, 2013

MDS 096 Surf's Up Scrapbook Page

Another 12x12 digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin Up.  Today, we are back in Disneyland.  Well, not me exactly, it’s my daughter and her family and one of the over 100 pages that I somehow got conned into scrapbooking for her!  Anyways, it was fun scrapbooking for her.
 
Paper: Night and Day 10, Blooms, Villa, Stripe in Real red, Crushed Curry.
Stamps: School Days 11.
Embellishments: Button, Grosgrain Ribbon and Bow, Downtown Grunge.
Punches: Square, Circle, Scallop Circle.
Font: for Surf's Up is Walt Disney size 52.
Page without photo's
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Would love if you left me a Comment!  Hope you will join me for my next post or better yet, sign up to have my posts sent directly to your email. That can be done by clicking on Home and entering your email under Subscribe via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...