Friday, December 14, 2012

MDS 092 Merry Christmas Scrapbook Page

A digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up!.
This page was inspired from a layout I seen on the Creative Memories March 1, 2012 Project Center. I have pasted it at the end of this post also.
Page before adding Photo boxes
Paper: Going Gray.

Stamp Brush Sets: Christmas Postcard.

Embellishments: Christmas Jingle, Sending Love Epoxy brads.

Punches: Decorative Label, Curly Label, Square, Star.

This is a 12x12 page.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
Jklasen_DivineBlogHop_LO - Page 001
Creative Memories page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...