Friday, November 16, 2012

MDS 088, Classic Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
A digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up!.

MDS Blog Hop happens every Friday!  Start with Heather Summers and go from there!  You will enjoy it too!

Hmmm … I didn’t mark the layout that inspired this page!  I’m sure I would have started out with someone’s idea but I don’t know whose it was!

Background - Designer Kits Noteworthy - pattern 6.

Embellishments - Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon.

Stamps - Jolly Bingo Bits - holly ALWAYS ARTICHOKE, Jolly Bingo Bits - flower, Tres Chic – classic ALWAYS ARTICHOKE.
This is a 12x12 page.

Punches - 1.25 Square Punch, Top Note shape CHERRY COBBLER, Jewelry Tag Punch WHISPER WHITE.

Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...