Friday, October 5, 2012

MDS 082, Family Scrapbook Page

My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!


Recently found a MDS Blog Hop site that happens every Friday!  Start with Heather Summers and go from there!  You will enjoy it too!
Page before adding Photo boxes.
I did this page some time ago. Can’t remember just where I saw it but I thought it was off the MDS.net site.  Matter of fact, I was sure I had it stored in My Favorites in the MDS site but it is not there.  Although I am sure I did not copy it completely, just know that this is someone else’s idea.

Paper: Villa – Kraft (background).

Stamp Brush Sets: Vintage Overlay13 and 3 (Black) – it will appear to be nothing in your box.  Double click it and there it is.  Fit inside your bleed area; Timeless – car and bike (Soft Suede); Fundamental Phrases –family (black).

This is a 12x12 page.
Embellishments: Round Buttons (Black); Brads (Soft Suede, Black).

Punches: Square – 7x7” (Script - Soft Suede) and 5x5” (Dotted Stripe – Kraft) – I resized Vintage Overlay 6 to 5x5” and set it on top of this square; Tag (Brocade – Kraft); Modern Label (Grid – Kraft).



If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...