Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MDS - Farmer's Market, Heather’s Class2

Happy Tuesday to you!  Do you know what that means?  Digital Download day!  Whooo hooo!  Head on over to My Digital Studio.net to see what's new today!I finally got a page done from Heather’s Day 1 class.  In this class, she showed us how to wrap our words around objects on our pages.  I need to play around with this a little more as I am still having a bit of trouble.  This is page 3 of 3 that I scrapped for my daughter of the Farmers Market in Los Angeles.  I copied and pasted the info off the net.
Paper: Strength and Hope 6 and 10.

Punch: Scallop Trim Border, Square, Modern Label.

Embellishments: Strength and Hope, Brads.

Embellishment as a Stamp: Zig Zig.

Font: Monotype Corsiva, Walt Disney.

If you want in on Heather’s tricks & tips, you still have time to sign up to her MDS MadeSimple 2 class.  Because the daily posts don't happen anymore, the site remains open with the content, videos, photos, and discussions etc available until the end of October.  She has given her students permission to post our pages that we did in her class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...