Friday, August 17, 2012

MDS 076, Road Trip Scrapbook Page

This is a 12x12 page.
A digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up!.
My daughter asked me to scrap her 1400 Road Trip pictures they had taken to the United States.  Disneyland was their main focus so this is the cover page I made.  I liked how Maureen Gold (bottom of this post) made her Mickey Mouse so I gave that a whirl.

Paper: Background - Christmas Jingle (real red small polka dots).

Stamp Brush Sets: Timeless (Crushed Curry).

Punches: Square made into a rectangle for the highway (Black); Square made into small rectangles for the center lines of the highway (White); stretched another square punch for the journal box (Real Red); Circle for Mickey Mouse – color filled with black – changed Opacity to 30.

Font: Road Trip – Crushed Curry – CK Frankfurt size 144; Text – White – Courier New size 16.


Disney Magic Kingdom
Maureen Gold's page.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...