Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MDS - Blog Header in MDS, Heather’s Class2

Happy Download Tuesday!  Check them out on My DigitalStudio.net!

On Day 2, Heather showed us how to make a Blog Header.   Don't have a clue as how to put it on my Blog but it was fun to create!  Actually, I think I am too chicken to try something on the computer as one thing I have learnt, is the computer is waaaaay smarter than me!  It likes things done its way, not mine!
Paper: Crushed Curry Soft Flower; Whisper Whites Patterns 4.
Punch: Lots of Tags Shape 1; Square; Fun Flowers 1, 2, 3, 4 drop shadowed with Riding Hood Red.
Stamps: School Days 11 scissors; Canada Day Maple Leaf; Autumn Elements Old Olive; Mistyped alphabet.
If you want in on Heather’s tricks & tips, you still have time to sign up to her MDS Made Simple 2 class.  Because the daily posts don't happen anymore, the site remains open with the content, videos, photos, and discussions etc available until the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...