Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MDS - Sweet, Heather’s Class

Once again, it is TUESDAY!!  You know what that means!!  DOWNLOAD DAY!!  Yippee Yahoo!
In the Bonus Day 7 class, Heather showed us how to use the Torn edge stamp as I have done on this page.  In another video, she showed us how to make any embellishment into a stamp.  Once it is turned into a stamps, you can change the color!  Since I don’t have a Marina Mist button in my stash, I followed her video and now I have a button that I can change to any color!  Awesome! 
Paper: Marina Mist, Beau Chateau 11 (I put this paper in a punch and clicked on the minus zoom button until I got it to the size I wanted – another of Heather’s tips).

Stamps: Vintage Overlay 4 - Soft Suede opacity 70, Torn Edges - Marina Mist, Hawaii Papaya (dots in the bottom left corner that hardly show up – Soft Suede), Vintage Vogue (flowers – Riding Hood Red), Seriously Sassy – Riding Hood Red.

Punches: Flag (Soft Suede), Square.

Embellishments: Bakers Twine, Twitterpated Ribbon (Riding Hood Red), Grosgrain Ribbon (Riding Hood Red), Stitching, Buttons – very vanilla.

Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we made in her 1st class to our Blogs.  If you want in on Heather’s tricks & tips, you still have time to sign up to her MDS MadeSimple 2 class.  Because the daily posts don't happen anymore, the site remains open with the content, videos, photos, and discussions etc available until the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...