Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MDS - Catching some Zeee's, Heather’s Class

Happy Download Tuesday!  Check them out on My DigitalStudio.net!
In this class, Heather showed us how to make our photo opaque without the background showing thro.  My opaque picture is a bit blurry but I wanted us to remember the year we bottle fed 7 kittens after their mother went missing during a horrible wind and rain storm.  We managed to save 4 of them and their mother has never returned!
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor 4, Wisteria Wonder.

Stamps: Cute Cats, Vintage Overlay 5, Green Tea.

Embellishments: Grosgrain Knot, Cheerful Treats, Scallop Dots Ribbon.

Punch: Decorative Label.

Font: CK True Type Distressed size 30.

Do sign up for Heather’s MDS Made Simple 2 class otherwise you are really missing out!  It is open until the end of October so it is not too late.  Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we made in her 1st class to our Blogs so watch for another of my class pages that I did next Tuesday & my regular scrap page on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...