Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MDS - Ridemakerz, Heather’s Class

Heather Summers from Stamp with Heather, offered a MDS Made Simple Class at the beginning of February – 30 days for $20 – how could you beat that!  Too much fun with lots to learn!  She is offering a MDS Made Simple 2 starting on April 16!!  For any of you that missed this class, I highly recommend getting in on this one.   Check her Blog for details.
She has given her students permission to post our pages that we did in her class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have over the past year. 

This is basically a copy of Heather’s page layout - something I’m good at!!  In this class, Heather showed us how to rotate items to align perfectly as I did with my row of pictures.

Here is my recipe:

Paper & Embellishments - On the Go.
Punch for the ric rac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...