Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MDS - Something Special, Heather's Class

Heather Summers from Stamp with Heather, offered a MDS Made Simple Class at the beginning of February – 30 days for $20 – how could you beat that!  I have used MDS for about 2 years now but I knew I would learn something from such a talented lady.  Well, I learnt more little tidbits in those 30 days than I have over the past 2 years of using MDS!  She had a video, project or a page (if not more) every day for us, packed full of goodies, complete with her recipe for the creation!  She shared the font file for any of the Free fonts she used in her projects.  There was even a video on how to install these fonts on to our computers!  So many of us were really sad to see the class coming to an end, that Heather offered us another 10 for FREE!!  How awesome is that!  We all know what a busy lady she is so there wasn’t one of us that didn’t appreciate all she has done.  She is offering a MDS Made Simple 2 starting on April 16!!  For any of you that missed this class, I highly recommend getting in on the next one.   Check her Blog for details.
Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we did in her class to our Blogs.  This was our Day 1 Class.  She showed us how to change the color of our shadows as I did on my flower.  This is basically a copy of her page layout - something I’m good at!!  Here is my recipe:

Background: Strength & Hope 5; Small Polka Dots (Not Quite Navy).

Stamps: Eclectric Overlay (Basic Gray).

Punches: Circle, Scallop, Scallop Square, Fun Flower 1, 2, 3, 4.

Embellishments: So Saffron ribbon, So Saffron knot, Chantilly Lace, buttons, Brads.

(Purchased) Fonts: CK Wellington size 52, CK Postman size 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...