Friday, February 24, 2012

MDS 051 Happy Anniversary Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
This page was inspired by a page from My Little Sketch Blook by Nikki Sivils on February 5, 2011.

Paper: Early Espresso Textures (background); Noteworthy 12 (9x9) and Noteworthy 6 (1.5x10).

Stamp Brush Sets: Calendar Basics Kit – anniversary (White).

Embellishments: Round Buttons (So Saffron); Bakers Twine ((Cherry Cobbler).

This is a 12x12 page.
Punches: Full Heart (Noteworthy 8); Medium Heart (Cherry Cobbler and Noteworthy 11); Tall Heart (Noteworthy 1); Circle (Cherry Cobbler); Pinking Hearts border (White).

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
From MLSB blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Just happened on it when I was checking my own blog’s page ranking. I am another Carole (no other way to spell it, is there?) I am from New Zealand and blog on a variety of things. You might be interested in this post about a birth sampler I did for my niece http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/birth-sampler-update.html. This one shows the pattern I used http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/10/birth-sampler-pattern.html. Will enjoy following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...