Friday, February 10, 2012

MDS 049 Pool Party Scrapbook Page

My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
Page before adding Photo boxes.
Thought I’d whip up this ScrapSketch16 by Alesha for my Pool Party page.  Although I liked the way it turned out, I can tell you there was no ‘whipping it up’!  It was very difficult to get everything lined up – unless there was some secret that I didn’t know about.  It took me a whole morning to do!  I did enjoy the challenge tho’!

Paper: Sunny Day 2 (background).

Stamp Brush Sets: Calendar Basics Kit – sun (Crushed Curry).

Embellishments: Brad (Crushed Curry).

This is a 12x12 page.
Punches: Square (paper filled with Happy Bday crushed curry blooms); Square (5.25x12” color fill white, rotate 8); Square 4.75x12” color fill with Crushed Curry); Spiral (color fill White); Timeless Type Junior Letters (P (Happy Bday 4), O (Sunny Day 1), O (Sunny Day 4), L (Sunny Day 3); Large Photo Corner (Crushed Curry); Jewelry Tag (Turquoise).

Font: CK Maternal size 72 (Black).

ScrapSketch16 - Saturday Scrapbook Sketch Challenge
ScrapSketch16 by Alesha.
I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...