Friday, February 3, 2012

MDS 048 Never Give Up Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.

This page by inspired by a birthday card by Darlene.  Thought it would make a great page.  It was quick and simple to do.

Paper: Textured Baja Breeze (background); Candy Cane Lane 1 – 5x12”.

Stamp Brush Sets: Torn Edges – swirl leaves (Basic Gray); A Cute Christmas – mittens (Real Red); Jolly Bingo Bits – skate (Very Vanilla) and star (Yo Yo Yellow)

Punches: Square (Basic Gray) 3x12”.
This is a 12x12 page.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

Front of Birthday Card
Darlenes Birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...