Friday, November 4, 2011

MDS 036 You Mean Everything to Me Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!Followed this Sketch from My Little Sketch Blook for this page.

Paper: Sahara Sand, To the Nines DSP.

Stamp Brush Sets: Circle Circus, Baroque Motifs, Petal Pizzaz, Always.

Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbon, Round Button, Grosgrain Knot.
This is a 12x12 page.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
MLSB July 11, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...