Friday, October 7, 2011

MDS 032 All of Us Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!
Paper: My Sweet Pea #31, Springtime Vintage #2.

Stamp Brush Sets: All Scallops (Taken with Teal), Good Friend – flower (Night of Navy), Greatest Moments 11 – all of us (River Rock).

Embellishments: Crochet Trim Ribbon, Antique Brads.

Punches: Square, Scallop Circle.

This is a 12x12 page.
I started out by putting a box on my page & color filled it with black.  This was just so I had a guide for my scallops.  Once they were in place, I removed the black box & created another one & paper filled it with Springtime Vintage #2.

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...