Friday, March 9, 2012

MDS 053 A Special Day Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!

This page by inspired from the November 28, 2010 sketch from My Little Sketch Blook.

To cover part of the curly label, I re-sized a square punch to cover what I didn’t want showing and color filled with Brocade Blue.
Paper: Brocade Blue (background).

Embellishments: Happy Birthday borders 7 and 1, Happy Birthday Labels 3, Happy Birthday Elements (circle flowers) and dots, Christmas Jingle elements (2nd last image is a stitched frame).

This is a 12x12 page.
Punches: Curly Label (Rock a Bye Certainly Celery grid), Square (Happy Birthday 2, Certainly Celery).
I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

MLSB - November 28, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...