Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SU217 Joy

 
I had read that Sylvia’s Christmas Card Challenge theme for March was Monochromatic.  It was a couple days before I could get working on my cards due to life interruptions.  Finally got going and I sure must have been in my own little world as this is what I came up with (above).  After I finished four of them, I thought what the heck are you doing??!!  This isn’t very Monochromatic!  Anyways, just changed it a bit and still ended up stamping ‘Joy’ with burgundy!
 
Stamp Sets: Welcome Christmas, Small Script.

Cardstock: Always Artichoke, DSP from Costco.
 
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy.
 
Accessories: sponge, coluzzle, Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon.


Total Christmas Cards for 2011:
January = 1, February = 6, March = 5.
 
A total of 12 cards thus far!  Thanks Sylvia for keeping me going!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...