Friday, December 17, 2010

SU136 Season of Joy

Like I said in my last post, this is what happens when you cut the Top Note die from a piece of 51/2" x 41/4" cardstock. I have over sponged the pieces so they show up for this scan. I also followed the perforation with my craft knife to cut that frame away as well. The next post will show you how I used the last piece.

The negative piece of the white was used on this card. I will call this one card 2.
I stamped with pigment inks then embossed with Crystal embossing powder to add sparkle. I used dye ink for the background and for sponging.
 
Stamp Set - Season of Joy.

Ink - Handsome Hunter pigment and dye, Rose Red pigment and dye.

Cardstock - White, Handsome Hunter, Rose Red.

Accessories - Top Note die, Designer Label punch, large oval punch, small star punch by Carl, Crystal EP, heat gun, corner rounder punch, sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...