Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SU148 Thankyou

I did not cut away the perferations on my Top Note. Instead, I mounted it to Celery and cut it a little bigger as I wanted it to fit my card a little tighter. It doesn't show on the scan, but I added Crystal Effects and glitter to the flower centers. The square is cut 15/8" to fit under the scallop square.

Stamps - Polka Dot Punches (2009 SAB), Elegant Thankyou.

Paper - Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots Paper (2009 SAB), Certainly Celery.

Ink - Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery.

Accessories - Sponge, mounts, square scallop punch, 1/2" circle punch, 5 petal flower punch, Top Note die, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carole! I love those colors together! The pastels are so beautiful! I really like those flowers too! Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...