Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SU168 Congratulations


Don't think I am done with the Manhattan die as yet ... I still have a couple techniques I want to try. I will move onto Grad for today though. There’s nothing particular about this card. I am pleased with how it turned out though.





Faux Brad Technique
Punch 1/4" circles from cardstock.  Glue to card.

Add a drop of Crystal Effects to the punched circle, just enough to cover the circle.

Allow to completely dry.

Stamp Sets: Great Grads, Congrats.
Accessories: 11/4" circle punch, used the Coluzzle for the outside circle, 1/4" circle punch, Classic Stars jumbo wheel, sponge, Crystal Effects.
Ink: White Colorbox pigment ink, Real Red, Black Memories.
Cardstock: Black, Real Red, White.


Idea from Chrissyd723 card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...