Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother Phrases etc.

I'm a little late with this but thought I would add them just the same. The first one came from one of my sisters and it made me cry! We lost our Mom in July of 2007. I miss her so!
MOTHER Phrases
The Images of Mother
4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE - She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!
35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.
***
Real Mothers don't eat quiche; They don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried play dough doesn’t come out of carpets.
Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up.
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?' and get their answer when a little voice says, 'Because I love you best.'
Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade ... it is marked by the progression of Mommy to Mom to Mother.

******
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!
***
To one that bears the sweetest name and adds lustre to the same,Long life to her, for there's no other who takes the place of my Dear Mother.
***
If God had made Moms flowers And had us pick and choose, Then you would be a perfect rose And I would have picked and chosen you! I would have picked you out from all the rest because you're the Mom that's simply the best!
***
I may not always mention The love I feel for you, Or how much I appreciate The thoughtful things you do. But you are loved much more Than words can say All that you have given me could never be repaid. So I will just say "Thank You" And pray that you'll be blessed, With all the things in life That bring you happiness.
***
You are the sweetest person, I have ever found For caring and sharing, You should be world renowned Words cannot describe how you have made me feel blessed But I'll try anyway, Mom, You're the Best!
***
Millions of stars in the heavens above Only one Mother to cherish and love Thousands and thousands of flowers and trees Hundreds and hundreds of mountains and seas Everything's multiplied over and over Robins and butterflies, bees in the clover Many good friends to think of the world of But only one Mother to cherish and love.
***
Mom, you've always been the best A better mom than all the rest. I'm thankful for all the things you do I'm glad my mom is extra special you!
***
On Mother's Day, I want you to know You're the greatest mom, and I love you so.
There's one more thing I want to say: I wish you Happy Mother's Day!
***
My Mother, my friend so dear Throughout my life you're always near. A tender smile to guide my way. You're the sunshine to light my day. Happy Mother's Day!
***

I do not take the time to say I appreciate all you do So a very Happy Mother's Day, Mom And lots of love to you
***

This special Mother's Day wish That comes with love to you Brings warm and heartfelt thanks For all the thoughtful things you do -- It also comes to let you know You mean more to us each day To everyone who's lives you've touched In such a loving way. Happy Mother's Day
***
When it comes to Mothers There's lots of them about But you're the very, very best Of that, there is no doubt. Happy Mother's Day!
***

Thousands of stars in the night sky, And shells on the shore together, Hundreds of birds that go singing by, Especially in sunny weather.
Millions of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Thousands of leaves in the fall, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother, that's all. Happy Mothers' DayTo the One and Only
***

To the other Mother I received The day I wed your son And I'd really like to thank you For the loving things you've done.
You've given me a gracious man With whom to share my life You're his lovely Mother I'm his lucky wife
This card comes from both of us Your son couldn't love you more And I say thank you Mom You're a terrific Mother-in-Law.
***

No matter how old a mother is she watches her middle-aged childrenfor signs of improvement. -- Florida Scott Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...