Friday, May 22, 2009

Father Phrases

Here are a few sayings for your Fathers. They work great for cards or scrapbooks. I lost my Dad in November of 1996.

You were always there as I grew up
You taught me good from bad
You were my rock to lean on
I'm so proud that you're my Dad

My father always told me, "Find a job you love and you'll never have to worka day in your life."

Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice

A father carries pictures of his children in his wallet where money used to be.
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.

DAD you are always there When I need you so,
The loving and caring you often show,
Your strength and wisdom, Shine's out of you,
And here is a wish Just for you. HAPPY FATHERS DAY

A father is neither an anchor to hold us back Nor a sail to take us there But a guiding light whose love shows us the way.

Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be rough. (Wilhelm Busch)

DAD: someone who hopes his son will turn out just like him, and who is afraid his daughters will meet someone who did.

Dad's Dream: to have enough money someday to live the kind of life his wife and kid's do.

Dad dreams; he plans; he struggles that we might have the best.
His sacrifice is quiet; his life is love expressed.

I'm just as lucky as I can be for the world's best Dad belongs to me.

F is for fortune and fun and a barrel of it.
A is for appreciation you deserve every bit.
T is for today wishing happy Fathers Day to you.
H is for helping us grow in everything you do.
E is for an end to your worries, may they get fewer.
R says your really the best Dad in the world for sure. -Paul MCann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...